Use excel to insert data at the bottom of existing data

  1. #1
    Mike Lines
    Guest

    Use excel to insert data at the bottom of existing data

    I have several csv files that i need to import into excel, one below the
    other, on one worksheet. The length of the csv files vary, so i can't put an
    absolute value in my macro. Is there a way to automatically position my
    insertion point below the last row of data? The macro works great so far as
    the length of my csv files don't vary. But they do.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Use excel to insert data at the bottom of existing data

    set rng = cells(rows.count,1).End(xlup)(2)

    rng is a reference to the cell where you import the next file.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...