Attaching sheet to e-mail

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor
    Burrton, Kansas USA
    MS-Off Ver

    Attaching sheet to e-mail

    Hi!
    I am working with excel 2003
    I would like to attach a worksheet (not the entire workbook) to an e-mail. I would like to do it as an excel worksheet if possible but I can make it work as a body of text as well. What would the code look like for this.
    The user is accessing my workbook file (read only) through a website and when they fill-out the form they click a button and the macro e-mails the form worksheet to my e-mail address. This is an attempt at doing "On-Line" warranty claims.
    Any help or suggestions would be greatly appriciated.
    Last edited by Brian Matlack; 10-12-2005 at 10:11 AM. Reason: clarfication

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Attaching sheet to e-mail