How can I upload a file to my webfolder?

  1. #1
    Jos Vens
    Guest

    How can I upload a file to my webfolder?

    Hi,

    I have a function to upload a file, but it does not seem to work. Has
    someone some suggestions?

    Thanks
    Jos Vens

    Function My_Upload()

    Dim oBk As Workbook
    Set oBk = ActiveWorkbook
    oBk.SaveAs "ftp://myAccount:[email protected]/www/Download/Test.xls"

    End Function

  2. #2
    William Benson
    Guest

    Re: How can I upload a file to my webfolder?

    Did you try it manually with the macro recorder on to see what appeared in
    the module? Just a suggestion, not necessarily a good one :-(.
    news:[email protected]...