Accounts payable projection and tracking

  1. #1
    OEM Business Machines
    Guest

    Accounts payable projection and tracking

    We operate a medimum size company and we manufacture wigits. We purchase 50%
    more than we invoice. Keeping tack and projecting the AP with checks and
    balance is a pain.
    Is there an excel spread sheet we can use or a better way?

  2. #2
    STEVE BELL
    Guest

    Re: Accounts payable projection and tracking

    You can re-post with with in-depth detail and request if any one would be
    open to building it.
    Or if anyone has something similar they would be will to send you.

    Or you can go to this site
    http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder...e=Request+Bids
    and post a request. Many people will than return bids for you to peruse and
    accept or reject.

    Keep in mind that this site leads you to coders who will need to be paid
    (what ever the 2 of you agree on).

    Good Luck!

    or you can contact me and we can "talk" it over.

    [email protected]
    Remove "AYN" from email to respond

    --
    steveB

    Remove "AYN" from email to respond
    "OEM Business Machines" <OEM Business [email protected]>