accounting software template in excel 2000?

  1. #1
    seshadri
    Guest

    accounting software template in excel 2000?

    I want to know whether is any accounting software template in excel 2000, for
    indian small business

  2. #2
    Vacation's Over
    Guest

    RE: accounting software template in excel 2000?

    EXCEL is not a good place for basic accounting.

    there are many packaged solutions for accounting that will assure double
    entry accounting, and audit capabilities.

    most of these will dump into excel for analysis and reporting if that is
    what you want.

    not sure what is unique in your business but I suggest that you look at
    quickbooks first.

    As a matter of fact, Quickbooks tech support has been outsourced to India.
    So you may find very good support locally.