Format Data Series in Pivot Chart

  1. #1

    Format Data Series in Pivot Chart

    Can anyone help me with the code that I would need to select a specific data series (or multiple series), in a pivot chart and change the color (i.e, black) and weight?

    Currently, the series format changes back to the default settings each time you modify the view.

    thanks

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Format Data Series in Pivot Chart

    If you turn on the macro record as you perform the steps manually,
    you'll get most of the code that you need. Once you have that, if you
    need help with modifying the code, you could post the specific steps
    where you're having problems.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List