Opening Word Files in excel sheets

  1. #1
    JAGJEET
    Guest

    Opening Word Files in excel sheets

    Hi friends

    I want to Open word document as a sheet in Excel.

    I dont wanna paste it as Object...Just a new worksheet with blank page

    Will somebody Help me out..

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Vacation's Over
    Guest

    RE: Opening Word Files in excel sheets

    Excel works in Cells
    Word, well it doesn't...

    So you need to be more specific.
    do you want the word doc in one cell,
    do you want to look at it like you are in word,
    do you want information from the table in Word placed in rows & columns???