create a print menue

  1. #1
    Jamen_Hannover
    Guest

    create a print menue

    Hi all,

    I'm working on a winxp/xl2000 system and I want to have a print menue for my
    two sheets in the file
    so on the first sheet I've got the month
    1st sheet: Jan-Febr-Mrz-April-Mai-Jun (seperatly one DIN A4 paper for
    each month)
    2nd sheet: Jul-Aug-Sept-Okt-Nov-Dez (seperatly one DIN A4 paper for each
    month)
    completely twelfe papers for the whole year.

    now I want to've a litle menue where I can choose which month I want to
    print separately.
    PRINT-MENUE
    [ ] press this button for JANUARY-sheet
    [ ] press this button for FEBRUARY-sheet
    [ ] press this button for MARCH-sheet
    ..... and so on
    [ ] press this button for all sheets

    The print process can start bei choosing the option.

    If you've any idea .. thanks for this :-)

    greetings achim

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: create a print menue

    Possibly you can adapt this code by John Walkenbach to do what you want:

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...