accessing excel combo box control data from vb .net

  1. #1
    CoolCyber
    Guest

    accessing excel combo box control data from vb .net

    Hi,

    I have a spread sheet with a EMBED combo box. I select an item in the combo
    box and save the sheet. Now i am reading the spreadsheet values from VB .NET
    using Microsoft.Office.Interop library.
    I am able to get the values of regular cell in the sheet. Can anyone tell me
    how to get the data of the combo box from vb .net.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Prn

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: accessing excel combo box control data from vb .net

    Hi

    You can use the linkedcell property of the combobox to link a cell on the sheet
    Maybe there is a better way but this will work i think ?

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    CoolCyber
    Guest

    Re: accessing excel combo box control data from vb .net

    Thanks that worked

    news:[email protected]...