No Beep

  1. #1
    Certior
    Guest

    No Beep

    The first of the following two macros produces a message box and a beep.

    The second macro doesn't produce a beep. I would like to produce a beep to
    signify that a macro I am writing has finished running, but I don't want to
    produce a message box at the same time.

    Any suggestions please?

    Sub sbBeep()
    MsgBox "This is a test.", vbExclamation, "Test Title"
    End Sub

    Sub sbBeep2()
    Beep
    End Sub

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: No Beep

    Look at this thread and see if you can use anything there:

    http://tinyurl.com/csnyy

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Certior
    Guest

    Re: No Beep

    Thanks - that seemed to work

    I wonder why Beep didn't work? I'm sure it has done in the past

    Regards

    Tony Wolfe