Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Programmatically Sorte Rows that are Arranged in Subgroups.

  1. #1
    code_hungry
    Guest

    Programmatically Sorte Rows that are Arranged in Subgroups.

    Would like to write a macro that will allow me to sort a group of rows
    without knowing how many rows are in the range. The number of rows change
    each day I have to sort the sheet.

    Each time I have to sort a spreadsheet named Warehouse, I have to select
    the rows that contain the information about a specific warehouse in my
    company. The information comes to me already grouped by warehouse number, but
    the number of rows containing information about any specific warehouse
    changes each day.

    The warehouse groups are arranged in ascending order and each group is
    separated by a Total row.

    Here is how the sheet looks like:

    Wrhs# Invice# $Sold $Purchasd
    10 AB25451 1,000
    Total $1500 $350
    Total $930 $520

  2. #2
    Vacation's Over
    Guest

    RE: Programmatically Sorte Rows that are Arranged in Subgroups.

    Help > "Excel List"

    List functionality should support the layout you posted.

    "code_hungry" wrote:

    > Would like to write a macro that will allow me to sort a group of rows
    > without knowing how many rows are in the range. The number of rows change
    > each day I have to sort the sheet.
    >
    > Each time I have to sort a spreadsheet named “Warehouse”, I have to select
    > the rows that contain the information about a specific warehouse in my
    > company. The information comes to me already grouped by warehouse number, but
    > the number of rows containing information about any specific warehouse
    > changes each day.
    >
    > The warehouse groups are arranged in ascending order and each group is
    > separated by a “Total” row.
    >
    > Here is how the sheet looks like:
    >
    > Wrhs# Invice# $Sold $Purchasd
    > 10 AB25451 1,000