Using a Visio Drawing in a userform

  1. #1
    Apollyon
    Guest

    Using a Visio Drawing in a userform

    I am looking for help in creating a userform that has a visio drawing
    imported as an image. Ideally I would like to have mouseover comments
    built into the drawing. Is this possible and if so how?

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Using a Visio Drawing in a userform

    Unless you put it in an Image Control from the Control Toolbox toolbar, you
    will not have any support for mouse movement over the drawing. Then you
    would have the mouseover, mousedown and mouseup events.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...