invoking music through VB code

  1. #1
    archeti
    Guest

    invoking music through VB code

    can anyone pls tell me if I can invoke a MIDI sequence through VB code.

    I did insert the MIDI sequence as an object into Excel but could not figure
    out how to invoke it through VB code.

    any ideas are most welcome.

    thanks to all

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: invoking music through VB code

    I am not sure what you can do with an embedded sound object, but otherwise,
    you might look at John Walkenbach's site.

    Playing Sound From Excel
    API calls to play WAV or MIDI files from Excel

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    archeti