Re: "tab" thru cells in a specific order

  1. #1
    SteelDetailer
    Guest

    Re: "tab" thru cells in a specific order

    Is there an event I could use to fire this code only if the "enter" key is
    pressed after changing the value of the active cell? The code below
    essentially does what I want by runing anytime the cell value is changed.
    However, I'd like the arrow keys to work "normally"....sometimes I want to
    change the values in all of the cells in column 3 and I want the arrow key to
    go down instead of to the down one and left 2.

    Thanks!!

    Rich

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: "tab" thru cells in a specific order

    fries with that?
    Actually if you want to change all the values to the SAME number you can put
    it in the 1st cell>don't touch any key> use fill handle to copy down.
    Otherwise, I don't think so.

  3. #3
    JNW
    Guest

    Re: "tab" thru cells in a specific order

    If you want the same values all the way down try the following in your code
    (make sure you substitute the ranges accordingly):

    Range("I5").Select
    Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("I5:I32"), Type:=xlFillDefault

    JNW