Align multiple MsgBox lines

  1. #1
    Spencer Hutton
    Guest

    Align multiple MsgBox lines

    Can anyone help me remember the code to make a MsgBox prompt multiple lines.
    like if i wanted the prompt to be 3 short phrases, less than 5 words, but
    have them on 3 seperate lines.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Align multiple MsgBox lines

    msg = "ABCD" & vbNewLine & "EFGH" & vbNewLine & "IJKL"
    msgbox msg

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...