Using Two Monitors

  1. #1
    Al
    Guest

    Using Two Monitors

    I am using two monitors and have this question.

    Is there any way to control a UserForm such that it will always pop up on
    the screen of my choice?

    For example, I want the UserForm to always opn on the right hand monitor but
    it pops up on the left one, even though the Excel file is on the right hand
    monitor.

    Thanks
    Al

  2. #2
    K Dales
    Guest

    RE: Using Two Monitors

    Dual monitor support is not native to Excel or VBA. I am pretty sure you
    could do this, but think it would require some advanced programming tricks.
    The solution is to be found either in the Windows API or your video card's
    display driver - or, probably, a combination of these two.
    --
    - K Dales

  3. #3
    Al
    Guest

    RE: Using Two Monitors

    Thank-you

    We did discover that the UserForm was using a Manual StartUpPosition and
    that was causing the UserForm to NOT follow Excel
    We changed it to CenterOwner and now it makes the form open up on the same
    side as Excel

    That's a little better than before

    Thanks again for taking the time to respond.