[SOLVED] Finding completely blank rows

  1. #1
    J Streger
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Finding completely blank rows

    I currently am writing a procedure to automatically delete rows that are
    blank (and add new ones when needed. I'm trying to avoid using
    worksheetfunction(counta) to determine if an entire row is blank as well as
    looping through each cell in the row to see if there is data there. Is there
    a way programatically to determine if any data exists in the given row? Thank
    you.

    --
    *********************
    J Streger

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Finding completely blank rows

    You must also use CountA in VBA

    If Application.CountA(.Rows(Lrow)) = 0 Then .Rows(Lrow).Delete
    'This will delete the row if the whole row is empty (all columns)

    See
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Gary Keramidas
    Guest

    Re: Finding completely blank rows

    here's a link someone posted earlier today

    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...emoveEmptyRows

    --

    Gary