Double Quotations

  1. #1
    John Viall
    Guest

    Double Quotations

    I'm trying to put an Excel formula into a particular cell using programming,
    how do I do quotation marks?

    formula might read something like:
    =countif(A2:A100,"<100")

    I have had to use work arounds, like storing part of the data in a cell, and
    referencing it that way.
    =countif(A2:A100, B1)
    Where I have already stored the string <100 in B1.

    Or I suppose I could write my own function and remove the parenthesis, was
    just trying to see if there was a shortcut before proceeding.

    Thanks,
    John

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Double Quotations

    Hi John,

    Try:

    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _
    "=COUNTIF(R[-5]C[-3]:R[93]C[-3],""<100"")"

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...