[SOLVED] Selecting part of a column

  1. #1
    Mike
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Selecting part of a column

    I need to format a number to for decimal in all of column H and K and only
    G13 to the end of the G column how do I do this?

    Mike

  2. #2

    Re: Selecting part of a column

    Type this in the name box (to the left of the formula bar)

    h:h,k:k,G13:G65536
    hit enter
    format|cells|number tab
    choose the format you like.

  3. #3
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: Selecting part of a column

    Mike,
    I would think the difference is minimal.

  4. #4
    Mike
    Guest

  5. #5