[SOLVED] Re: Need excel macro

  1. #1
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Re: Need excel macro

    Hi Ed,

    If you need to automate this, turn on the macro recorder and perform the
    operation manually.

    This will provide you with base code which can be edited to enable generic
    application.

    If you have any problem editing the resultant code, post back with details.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

  2. #2

    Re: Need excel macro

    Thanks for the replies. I tried the text delimiter and it seems to
    work - although I'm going to try recording it so it can be performed on
    a number of worksheets within a workbook. Will write back with issues.
    Thanks again!