Monthly Schedules

  1. #1
    Frank
    Guest

    Monthly Schedules

    I have developed monthly schedules for our employees for which I wrote a
    macro to create the next month. The issue I have is that I had to create
    excess days to calculate the different schedules. Is there an easier way to
    calculate a monthly work schedule using a macro? Some employees work 6 days
    on two days off 6 days on 3 days off and some work Monday thru Friday.

    M T W T F S S M
    T W T
    Name of Employee date date date date date date date date date date date etc.
    Johnson off off 8 8 8 8 8 8
    off off off etc.
    Smith 8 8 8 8 8 8 off
    off off 8 8 etc.
    Allen 8 8 8 8 8 off off

    Thank you for any assistance you can offer.

  2. #2
    Glen Mettler
    Guest

    Re: Monthly Schedules

    You might be better off using Microsft Project. It is specifically designed
    to handle schedules

    Glen

    news:[email protected]...