How to start a VB6 program form Excel VBA macro code ?

  1. #1
    Øyvind
    Guest

    How to start a VB6 program form Excel VBA macro code ?

    There are some problems that I will solve with VB6 Code.

    Sequence.
    1 .Program VBA Excel Calls a VB6 program.

    Best regards

    How to start a VB6 program form Excel VBA macro code ?

    Is this possible ?
    --
    Øyvind

  2. #2
    Rody Meulman
    Guest

    Re: How to start a VB6 program form Excel VBA macro code ?

    Øyvind,

    Is this what you mean?

    Sub Call_VB_App()
    RetVal = Shell("C:\MyApp.EXE", 1)
    End Sub

    Grtz,
    Rody

    "Øyvind" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Øyvind
    Guest

    Re: How to start a VB6 program form Excel VBA macro code ?

    Yes thank you. :-) This was exactly right answer.
    --
    Øyvind