Delete rows based on Cell name

  1. #1
    gmunro
    Guest

    Delete rows based on Cell name

    Hi,

    I have a task I need to complete on a daily basis and can use your
    help.

    I am going to have a report with a list of users names in one column.
    The length of the column, names and frequenct of names is variable
    every day.
    I need to email each user their part of the report.

    Essentially what I need to do is
    Sort the chart (which I can do)
    Copy the sheet for each name in the column
    Name the sheet the persons name (if it helps)
    Delete all other rows with other peoples names
    Send the sheet to that person

    Any help you can offer is appreciated as always

  2. #2
    Mike Fogleman
    Guest

    Re: Delete rows based on Cell name