Not the right place for this Question

  1. #1
    alvin Kuiper
    Guest

    Not the right place for this Question

    But i ask anyway

    In Vba i can use Appliction.quit
    But what can i use in VB, i can't find out
    what command i shall use, so please
    if anyone can help

    Thank's Alvin

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Not the right place for this Question

    maybe
    excelapp.quit

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    alvin Kuiper
    Guest

    Re: Not the right place for this Question

    I have found the answer

    Thanks
    '

  4. #4
    Don Guillett

    The archives would like to know _________

  5. #5
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Not the right place for this Question

    Hi Alvin,
    Don's answer is perhaps one way of saying it for long term, but I'd like to know *now*,
    even if I never use the information. Don obviously writes in VB and could probably
    use the answer sooner or later..

    I would have perhaps emailed that application was misspelled, so as not
    to mess up a first answer in thread, but since I don't use VB thought I'd sit it out and it
    looks like from Don's earlier answer a misspelling was probably not the problem at all..

    I guess saying you've found the answer is better than no response, but it
    always sounds like -- "It's my ball, and I'm going home NOW". (not sharing)

    "Don Guillett" <[email protected]> wrote...

  6. #6
    alvin Kuiper
    Guest

    Re: Not the right place for this Question

    Hi
    I'm so sorry i din't see someone have write after me
    i din't get a email , just here to day i see it because i use my name
    to search string

    I use
    me.close
    in VB to close the program