How show value of variable in single step debug mode?

  1. #1
    Chet Shannon
    Guest

    How show value of variable in single step debug mode?

    Any additional idea on how to get the value of a variable to show up when in
    singel step debug mode?
    --
    Chet ShannonHiya,
    Just tried that and it didn't work. In addition, I also went in turned

    Any more ideas? Thx
    --
    Chet Shannon

  2. #2
    David
    Guest

    RE: How show value of variable in single step debug mode?

    Hi,
    While in step mode View/Watch Window - You can monitor the variable you want.
    --
    David

  3. #3
    Chet Shannon
    Guest

    RE: How show value of variable in single step debug mode?

    Thx for the suggestion... that wil of course work... am still hoping for a
    real fix.... Chet
    --
    Chet Shannon