[Excel, VB6] Encode text before sending to Linux server

  1. #1
    JoTak
    Guest

    [Excel, VB6] Encode text before sending to Linux server

    Hi,
    I have a big problem when trying to send text from an Excel application
    running on Windows, to a Linux server. On the server some special characters
    like "€" or carriage returns are not properly retieved from the Windows
    client.
    So I need to know if there is a function that can encode text to do such
    ASCII network transfers.
    Thanks in advance!
    J.

  2. #2
    Robert Mulroney
    Guest

    RE: [Excel, VB6] Encode text before sending to Linux server

    When you say "Send Text" what does that mean exactly?

    I'm sure MS is going to love you talking about linux on thier newsgroup.

    - Rm