To find empty cell

  1. #1
    Asu
    Guest

    To find empty cell

    Hi;
    I need to find first empty cell in h cloumn in the active sheet and it needs
    to write the value which comes from another sheet in the same workbook.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: To find empty cell

    Hi Asu,

    > I need to find first empty cell in h cloumn in the active sheet

    Try:

    Cells(Rows.Count, "H").endup(2)

    > and it needs to write the value which comes from another
    > sheet in the same workbook.

    Try:

    Sheets("OTHER SHEET").Range("A1").Copy Destination:= _
    ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "H").endup(2)

    Change the cell and sheet references to suit.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    chijanzen
    Guest

    RE: To find empty cell

    Asu:

    Another method,

    r = Range("H65536").End(xlUp).Row
    Cells(r + 1, "H").Select

    --
    天行健,君*以自強不息
    地勢坤,君*以厚德載物

    http://www.vba.com.tw/plog/

  4. #4
    Asu
    Guest

    RE: To find empty cell

    I have found a solution. I would like to share with you;
    Sub write()
    On Error Resume Next
    sat = [h1:h65536].Find("").Row
    Cells(sat, "h") = [sayfa2!a1] + [sayfa2!b1] + [sayfa2!c1]
    End Sub
    Thank you very much for your help)