Rerieve Images from xls files and save them

  1. #1

    Exclamation Rerieve Images from xls files and save them

    I have many files contain image in each sheet, (there are 3 sheets each file) and I want to retrieve the images and save them to jgp files? how can i do that? please my friend.. i need it immediatelly. due to the due date..

    Thank's

  2. #2

    Re: Rerieve Images from xls files and save them

    Depending on the version of excel you're using, you may be able to just:

    File|SaveAs
    choose Web Page for the file type.

    You'll see a new folder under the folder containing the file that contains all
    the pictures.