shortcut keys

  1. #1
    Ben
    Guest

    shortcut keys

    Hi all,

    Is there a way so that when creating a command button, I can assign a short
    cut key using the (&) as I can do in VB? Thanks.

    Ben

  2. #2
    Forum Moderator Leith Ross's Avatar
    San Francisco, Ca
    MS-Off Ver
    2000, 2003, & 2010
    Posts
    23,258
    Hello Ben,

    Select a letter the letter you want to use as the the hot key and put in the "Accelerator" property for the CommandButton. The letter must be one that appears in the Caption.

    Sincerely,
    Leith Ross
    Last edited by Leith Ross; 12-06-2005 at 05:22 PM.

  3. #3
    Ben
    Guest

    Re: shortcut keys