Printing multiple rpts via Looping

  1. #1
    AK
    Guest

    Printing multiple rpts via Looping

    I have a single worksheet with various charts with the data for those charts
    based on a selection made in a cell (A1). In A1, data validation was used to
    control the input of that cell, the list is limited to 20 items.

    This works great if one wants pick and choose selections from the drop down,
    and then print out a specific rpt based on a specific selection in A1.

    Anyone have a recommendation on how to go about automatically looping
    through the list and print out a rpt for each? So selecting item1 would
    print the item1 report, then item 2 would be selected and printed, and so on.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Printing multiple rpts via Looping

    How do you load the dropdown? From a range or directly type in the values
    as a comma separated list. If a range, is it on the same sheet?

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    AK
    Guest

    Re: Printing multiple rpts via Looping

    Dropdown via a named range on a different worksheet

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Printing multiple rpts via Looping

    for each cell in Range("NamedRangeName")
    Range("A1").Value = cell.Value
    ' print sheet
    Next

  5. #5