Advancedfilter copy in place doesn't use criteria range correctly

  1. #1
    Josh
    Guest

    Advancedfilter copy in place doesn't use criteria range correctly

    I'm going a little crazy. If I run an advancedfilter in the vba code of my
    userform command button it builds the criteria range correctly (I can stop
    at a breakpoint, look in excel and see the right criteria range), but when
    the advancedfilter runs it returns the full list as if it ignored the
    criteria range or it hides all rows in the input range (if I do it manually).

    Please help, I can provide code if needed.

    Thanks
    Josh

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Advancedfilter copy in place doesn't use criteria range correctly

    Is the worksheet name included in the criteria reference? Perhaps it's
    using a range on the active sheet when you run the code.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List