How to move the calendar object?

  1. #1
    DORI
    Guest

    How to move the calendar object?

    I have inserted a calender using: Insert/Object/Calendar Control 9
    Any time I click on the date cell, it appears on the bottom and to the left
    of the date cell. How can I locate it on the right side of the date cell?
    Thanks for any comments.
    Dori

  2. #2
    Philip
    Guest

    RE: How to move the calendar object?

    Hi,

    On the Visual basic Toolbar, click the button for 'Design Mode'

    then select the Calendar Control and move it using the mouse where you want
    it.

    I personally host controls like that in a userform that is only shown when
    the user double-clicks on the cell, or selects the cell. Then when the user
    chooses a date in the form, I hide the form and put the value of the calendar
    control in the cell.

    Another good alternative (if it is installed) is to use the date-Time Picker
    control.

    I hope that helps

    Philip

  3. #3
    DORI
    Guest

    RE: How to move the calendar object?

    Hi Philip,
    I used the "Design Mode" and moved the calendar control but after entering
    the date, when I wanted to enter the second date, it poped up over the
    original location which blocks me from seeing other info adjacent to the date
    cells. Is there a VBA to insert to make the calendar to pop up to the right
    of date cell or permanently relocate it?
    Thanks,
    Dori