General Question re: Jon Peltiers Control Chart Example

  1. #1
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    General Question re: Jon Peltiers Control Chart Example

    I'll link to Jon Peltier's chart example for your review:

    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Zips/ControlChart.zip

    On the data entry screen, it indicates to press F9 to refresh the data, but
    I can't figure out what macros are run when F9 is pressed. How do I know?

    Thanks in advance,
    Barb Reinhardt

  2. #2
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    RE: General Question re: Jon Peltiers Control Chart Example

    F9 triggers recalculation. In the VBA editor, if you double click on "Sheet1
    (Control Chart)" you will see a small sub that is triggered by the
    Workseet_Calculate event, and which calls a couple of subs in the modRunChart
    module.

    Jerry

  3. #3
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    RE: General Question re: Jon Peltiers Control Chart Example

    It was the "Worksheet_Calculate" event that I didn't catch. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Jerry W. Lewis

    "Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

    > It was the "Worksheet_Calculate" event that I didn't catch. Thanks.

    You're welcome, glad it helped.

    Jerry