Pivot tables and array variables

  1. #1
    JAdamJ
    Guest

    Pivot tables and array variables

    I'd like to use some array variables that I populate in VBA to create a pivot
    table cache.

    1. Is this possible?
    2. If so, how?

    In the past, I've successfully used lines like
    set pivotcache.recordset = recordset
    to set the pivot cache equal to a recordset opened from an ODBC connection.
    This time, I'd like to set the pivot cache equal to a set of array variables.

  2. #2
    JAdamJ
    Guest

    RE: Pivot tables and array variables

    I found this post helpful. Hopefully, I can use this to create a recordset
    that I can set as my pivot cache.

    http://support.microsoft.com/newsgro...-us&sloc=en-us