comile error for sheet in office 2000 but not office 2003??

  1. #1
    Bob Aylward
    Guest

    comile error for sheet in office 2000 but not office 2003??

    We have an excel macro order form that we have used for a number of years.
    We have around 30 computers in our office running xp-pro with either office
    2000 or office 2003. Recently on some of the computers, We get an error when
    trying to open the macro oder form in excel. There is no ryhme or reason. I
    have seen this error in office 2000 excel and 2003. There are about 10
    computers mixed with office 2000 and 2003 that have no problems. The error
    message I get is "compile error in hidden module: this workbook". I have
    looked at the various posts that mention the adobe factor and find that they
    are not related to me. I am lost. If anyone has a fix for
    this.....Please!!!!

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: comile error for sheet in office 2000 but not office 2003??

    Can you post the code from ThisWorkbook.
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson