ActiveSheet.PageSetup.Zoom

  1. #1
    Guest

    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.Zoom

    I'm trying to set the pagesetup to Fit 1 page wide in code. The number of
    pages will vary from 1 to 50, so i have no way to predict that. So, i do
    the following:
    With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
    .Zoom = True
    .FitToPagesWide = 1
    .FitToPagesTall = 99
    End With

    I receive an error at the .Zoom = True

    When i look at the page setup, i see the 1 and 99, but it does not show me
    the "Fit to:" option selected.

    Thank you,

    Mark

  2. #2