Calling worksheet module from other module.

  1. #1
    Michael Malinsky
    Guest

    Calling worksheet module from other module.

    I have a module in Sheet1 that automatically refreshes the data
    retrieved from a database. I have other modules that could affect that
    sheet, but if Sheet1, the sheet does not automatically refresh. In
    order for me to not have to duplicate the code in another module, how
    would I go about calling the Sheet1 module from another module?

    Thanks,
    Mike.

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Calling worksheet module from other module.

    Mike,

    Try something like

    Sheet1.ProcName

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Michael Malinsky
    Guest

    Re: Calling worksheet module from other module.

    Thanks, Chip. I had never done that before and just couldn't get it
    right.

    Mike.