Find User Default Email Address in Outlook

  1. #1

    Find User Default Email Address in Outlook

    Hi group

    I am now using CDO to send a single sheet as an attachment and this all works. What I can’t do is insert the email address of the sender in the ‘.From = ‘ in Outlook 2000. Any suggestion please.

    Andrew

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Find User Default Email Address in Outlook

    See
    http://vbnet.mvps.org/

    Search for smtp

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Ron, Hi

    I did try this link but couldn't get either of the 2 samples to run. I am still a novice so can only get simple things to work.

    Why is this infromation so dificult to obtain in CDO?

    Andrew

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Find User Default Email Address in Outlook

    Hi aph

    Try one of the Outlook newsgroups for this then.
    Maybe there is a easier way

  5. #5

    Still no progress

    I have searched and searched but still can't find a way to add the email address of the Sender when using Outlook 2000 with the CDO method.

    Any more suggestions please?

    Andrew