How to use Alt keys + symbol keys to invoke a macro?

  1. #1
    keithb
    Guest

    How to use Alt keys + symbol keys to invoke a macro?

    Is there a workaround that allows assigning key combinations to macos other
    than Ctrl + a letter. I would like to ue Alt + a symbol, such as Alt + Left
    Arrow.

    Thanks,

    Keith

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: How to use Alt keys + symbol keys to invoke a macro?

    You need to use the OnKey method of the Application object. See
    VBA Help for OnKey.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson