Re: Range().resize giving errors

  1. #1
    Harry Tuttle
    Guest

    Re: Range().resize giving errors

    Harry, You are an idiot. You didn't understand how Range.resize
    resizes your range. You thougt that the arguements were relative
    arguments to resize the range, whereas they are absoute arguments, so
    where you were saying
    rng2 = rng1.resize(0,1); you were getting your 'application defined
    error'

    What you really meant to say was
    set rng2 = rng1.resize( 0 + rng1.rows.count, 1 + rng1.columns.count)

    Harry Tuttle wrote:

    > Hello
    >
    > Could someone please tell me why when I code somthing like:
    >
    > rng2 = rng1.resize(4,4)

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If you woudl have actually coded that you wouldn't have gotten an error,
    but instead you codded
    rng2 = rng1.resize(0,1), you dumbass

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Range().resize giving errors

    What you really meant to say was

    set rng2 = rng1.resize(, 1 + rng1.columns.count)

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Johny Looser
    Guest

    Tom Ogilvy wrote:
    > What you really meant to say was
    >
    > set rng2 = rng1.resize(, 1 + rng1.columns.count)

    Thank!