Data from Multi Variable Dropdowns

  1. #1
    GBH99
    Guest

    Data from Multi Variable Dropdowns

    Thanks for the help with my DVD collection, I want to do something similar
    with work but i'm not sure if its possible.

    In Cells D5 and D7 I have 2 lists (Product and Area), when I select one of
    each I need them to work like coordinates for a master table (products across
    the top and areas down the side). Is there anyway to do this (I have about
    104 products and around 2000 areas to put into this table).

    Please help again, many thanks

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Data from Multi Variable Dropdowns

    Assume the table has the first Area listed in A2 and the first Product in B1
    on a sheet named Table

    in the entry sheet (same sheet as D5 and D7)

    =If(And(D5<>"",D7<>""),Offset(Table!$A$1,Match(D7,Table!$A:$A,0),Match(D5,Ta

    should return the intersection of the selected Product and Area

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    GBH99
    Guest

    Re: Data from Multi Variable Dropdowns

    You are and have always been a fantastic help, thankyou