Filer and Copy

  1. #1
    Curt
    Guest

    Filer and Copy

    I need to figure out how to filter and copy exactly (all formats) to another
    ws within the same workbook. It also needs to know to paste it after the last
    row data (Which is basic statement that need to appear within the ws along
    withthe pasted data). The number of rows with change. However, I want to
    assign the macro to a button. So, everytime the original ws is update. THe
    user can initate macro via button to file in the page with information.

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Filer and Copy

    Hi Curt

    You can find a example here to start with
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

    Post back if you need more help

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Curt
    Guest

    Re: Filer and Copy

    Hi Ron,

    It's definitely a start. However, I need to filter by a specific criteria
    and copy only the rows that meet it.

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest