Prevent Duplicate Validation List Entries

  1. #1
    JK
    Guest

    Prevent Duplicate Validation List Entries

    My application has a form with 12 line items. Each line contains a column
    (C13:C24) with a Validation > List (numbers 1-24). How do I prevent
    duplicate numbers from being selected from the list?

    TIA
    Jim Kobzeff

  2. #2
    ...Patrick
    Guest

    Re: Prevent Duplicate Validation List Entries

    Hello,

    in the conditionnal format:
    =countif($A$1:$A$1000;A1) >1
    and place a color in the format for these cells
    if you have 2 identiq cells, these 2 cells turn in color !
    ....Patrick

    gEUvf.352$Xo5.302@trnddc02...