Workbook:Updating links

  1. #1
    Henk Frigge
    Guest

    Workbook:Updating links

    I want my workbook, which contain links to other workbooks, not to ask me to
    update the links.

    Edit - Links - Status Prompt - Don't display the status prompt and update
    links.

    Does not work (??? Why not ???)

    Tool - Options - Edit - Untick "Ask for update automatic links"

    Does work, but that applies to the entire application Excel and I want it
    only to function for one particular file.

    What do I do wrong?

    Thanks in advance,

    Henk

  2. #2