Resizing Userform to screen size

  1. #1
    Al@n
    Guest

    Resizing Userform to screen size

    Hi.
    Please can someone tell me if it's possible, in the userform.initialize
    module to resize the userform to whatever screen size the macro is being run
    on. I have managed this with word macros but have little or no experience
    with Excel.

    Tia
    Al@n

    (al@n@[email protected])
    remove 2 x @

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Resizing Userform to screen size

    Hi Alan,

    Try:

    '=============>>
    Private Sub UserForm_Activate()
    With Application
    .WindowState = xlMaximized
    Me.Top = .Top
    Me.Left = .Left
    Me.Height = .Height
    Me.Width = .Width
    End With
    End Sub
    '<<=============

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Al@n
    Guest

    Re: Resizing Userform to screen size

    Norman
    Thanks for the reply..a logical way of doing it.

    I was trying to asseess the horizontal and vertical resolution of the screen
    in question and designing a form to those dimensions.

    I will see what I can do with your code

    Thanks again.

    Al@n

    --