set up a repeating header or footer to entire workbook

  1. #1
    M2PM2
    Guest

    set up a repeating header or footer to entire workbook

    Is there way to set up a repeating header rather than going to each tab in a
    workbook?

  2. #2
    Bob Umlas
    Guest

    Re: set up a repeating header or footer to entire workbook

    Put the sheets in Group mode (Right-click the sheet tab, select Select All
    Sheets). With the sheet which has the correct header on it the active sheet,
    simply visit Page Setup and click OK. Right-click the sheet tab and select
    Ungroup Sheets. All sheets now have the same header & footer.
    From my book, on page 91! - "This isn't Excel, it's Magic" -
    http://www.iil.com/iil/excelmagic
    Bob Umlas

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    That's great! Bob.

    I cannot help wondering how someone can unlock a secret like this? Surely it is not all serendipity.