can I program currency conversion in real time?

  1. #1
    FireBrick
    Guest

    can I program currency conversion in real time?

    My little chart for amateur radio operators gives them the info on how much
    currency or International Reply Coupons are needed to send mail.

    http://www/qsl.net/w9ol/IRC_Chart.htm

    Because of the fluctuation of currencies, I'd like to add the capability to
    insert a line below each Country that would determine the today's current
    rate.

    I have a link to a EURO currency converter but would like to integrate it's
    functions into the actual page.

    Please and thank you.

    Whatever you delete today, you desperately need tomorrow.

    Bill H. in Chicagoland
    webcams at http://24.14.49.4:8080
    weather at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/WX/HH.htm

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: can I program currency conversion in real time?

    From K Dales in response to yesterdays same question:

    The best way to do this would be with a Web Query; if not familiar with how
    to set one up look up the topic in Excel Help. You could import a table of
    current conversion rates (I am sure there are many available on the web).
    You can then set it to refresh when the file is opened, or even periodically
    refresh while the file is open (for up to the minute values). Once you have
    the data imported you can use its value simply by referring to the proper
    cell in your query result range.
    --
    - K Dales

    Tom Ogilvy