my sheet is locked and protected, i want to insert row with autofo

  1. #1
    yogesh
    Guest

    my sheet is locked and protected, i want to insert row with autofo

    i have created a new sheet, the column A7 to A9 contains standard formulas
    which i had assigned there. i dont want any one should see this formula so i
    had hide and locked them and then protected sheets with passsword setting.
    now when i am trying to insert new row, i want the above formula should get
    copied in new row. how this is possible. i am trapped, tried a lot but no
    solution i am yet having. kindly assisst

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: my sheet is locked and protected, i want to insert row with autofo

    Code can unlock and unhide your worksheet, perform the work you need and
    restore it to it original locked position.

    If the sheet is locked and protected, then the user can't insert rows
    anyway. so your code would provide an interface for the user to use to
    insert rows. As part of the code to insert the row, you could also copy
    down the formulas.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...