Is there a way to type text upside down in excel cells?

  1. #1
    ExcelSchedule
    Guest

    Is there a way to type text upside down in excel cells?

    I have an Excel schedule that my employees are using. I want to be able to
    print half the schedule right to left on the top half of a page and upside
    down on the bottom half of a page. The reason for doing this is to provide a
    pocket size chart that my employees can carry around after the printout is
    folded.

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Is there a way to type text upside down in excel cells?

    ExcelSchedule,
    People have said it is possible to rotate pictures created from
    Copy>[Shift]Edit>Paste As Picture, but my Office2K has never let me.
    Maybe a later version.

    NickHK

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Lancslad
    Guest

    RE: Is there a way to type text upside down in excel cells?

    You could enter your data sideways. So the contents of Rows 1, 2, 3 4, would
    be entered into Columns A, B, C, D. You could then turn the left hand colums
    though 90deg in Format>Alignment, and do the opposite on the right hand side.

    It's a bit messy if you have a lot of data, but it may get you out of a spot

  4. #4
    Peter T
    Guest

    Re: Is there a way to type text upside down in excel cells?

    There are some commercially available upside down Fonts "out-there".

    Regards,
    Peter T