magic scissors

  1. #1
    Paul
    Guest

    magic scissors

    I took a file and i added some code to eliminate the "do you want to save
    ....before closing" message box. A pretty minor change.

    Well adding this code made the file size go from 104K to 79K - it some how
    choped off 1/5 of the file size. Does anyone know why this would happen?
    nothing was removed from the file, and all that was added was a short line of
    code.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: magic scissors

    Was the file originally saved in a different version of Excel?

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Paul
    Guest

    Re: magic scissors

    nope, same version of excel. it was last saved about a month ago.

    at first i was worried that i accidentally deleted something, but i've been
    checking over it and everything seems to be as it should be. it scared me at
    first because that's 20% of the file size, but now that i think about it,
    it's a pretty small file to begin with, and 25K isn't really that much to
    disapper.